- WHO is Responsible for Processing Your Personal Data?
- WHATPersonal Data Do We Collect and When?
- TOOLSto Manage What Personal Data We Collect
- WHY and HOWDo We Use Your Personal Data?
- SHARINGof Your Personal Data
- PROTECTION and MANAGEMENTof Your Personal Data
- COOKIESand Pixel Tags
- QUESTIONSand Feedback
WHO is Responsible for Processing Your Personal Data?
WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and When?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Platform. This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
We collect additional personal data from you to enable particular features within our Platform. For example, we request access to your phone’s location data to log your run route, your contacts to allow you to interact with your friends, your calendar to schedule a training plan or your social network credentials to post content from our Platform to a social network. This personal data includes your:
- movement data from your device’s accelerometer;
- photos, contacts and calendar information;
- sensor data, including heart rate and (GPS) location data; or
When interacting with our Platforms, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser, as further described below in the section titled “Cookies and Pixel Tags.” This data includes:
- Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, web beacons, tags, and interactions with our Platform.
TOOLS to Manage What Personal Data We Collect
When using our Platform, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or to send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Platform or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals sent by web browsers.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Platform and the Services You Request
When you use our Platform, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on glazedepo.com, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
If you are an existing customer of Glaze (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar Glaze products or services, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
We may use the information that you provide to us as well as information from other Glaze products or services – such as your use of Glaze Platform, your participation in Glaze events and contests (possibly through other Glaze affiliates) – to personalize communications and advertisements regarding our products and services that may be of interest to you. For registered users, this may include data collected from your interactions with our Platform that are associated with your account across devices.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Platform.
To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Platform to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to glazedepo.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
Glaze shares your personal data with:
- Glaze entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above
- Service providers processing personal data (including the personal data noted in the “What Personal Information Do We Collect and When” section) for business purposes on Glaze behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We do not sell your personal data.
When you use certain social features on our Platform, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your Glaze activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing Glaze social sharing to control what information you make available through Glaze social features.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your Personal Data
- Encryption & Security:We use a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
- Retention of your personal data:We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. For example, we keep your account profile information for as long as you keep your Glaze account, but, we may keep your order history longer to comply with legal obligations.
- Managing your personal data: You may have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data (both the categories of data we collect, which is laid out in this policy, and particular types); (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data; (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances as provided by applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for the exercise of these rights. If you request to delete your account, you can create a new account on our Platform at any time. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us. Contact details can be found in the “Question and Feedback” section below.
- Managing your content: You can request removal of your posted User Generated Content on the Platform, but please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
- Managing your notifications: If you have a Glaze account, you can opt-out of receiving Glaze marketing communications by modifying the preferences in your account settings. Alternatively, you can opt-out by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions in the message or by contacting us. Contact details are in the “Questions and Feedback” section below.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Nike collects information, which may include personal data, when you use our Platform. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Platform such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
In some instances our Platforms allows you to log-in with or connect your Glaze account with a third-party social media or partner account. If you do so, your use of their technology within our Platform is subject to their terms and policies.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic Platform functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Platform within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our Platform’s functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember Platform preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow Platform performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Platform through social media. Advertising cookies collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Your browser can help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Platform more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. There are also general resources for opting out of interest based advertising available on the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to adjust your advertising preferences in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences in Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads.
QUESTIONS and Feedback
You may also contact or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.